Our last step is the sweets! Or sweets, wine, salts, oils, etc. The only time I eat sweets is when I am craving it. I usually have sweets when I'm craving them. I will usually eat dairy-free ice cream (which is AMAZING) something salty, I will eat edamame with sea salt, and sometimes occasionally I will have fries with little to no salt at all. Fries are my down fall, but I am working on pretty much my last addiction I have of food.
So a way to help you curb those cravings if you really are trying to eat better (and don't get me wrong, you may still have the "naughty" stuff, just don't indulge!) we just need to think of ways you can substitute. So like I said before, I love edamame with sea salt. It really helps my "salt" tooth when I am craving it so much! Also, if you are craving salt, your body is telling you that it is lacking nutrients. Sea salt is full of minerals unlike table salt, which are stripped of minerals.
If I get a sugar craving, I usually go for the SO DELICIOUS chocolate ice cream. it is SO good and has a hit of coconut. It is a taste of heaven! :)
Sweet cravings are usually a sign your body is giving off for the lack of energy. If you get the craves for sugar, grab a piece of fruit, veggies or grains! I am still working on getting in a better habit of first grabbing the fruit, but I still need a little work. Day by day.
What I should have started with was water. A lot of the time our body will have different cravings all because it just needs water. If you are waiting for you to get thirsty, that is bad! If you finally start to crave water, it means you are already dehydrated! Our bodies need water in the worst way. It helps our organs running, flushing toxins and helps with headaches. You probably have a headache from not drinking water!
STAY AWAY FROM SUGARED DRINKS!! Even those Vitamin waters, fruit juices and so on! They are not good for you!
If you are really craving a pop, then just go eat tablespoons of sugar. Oh, that sounds gross, well that's what you are about to drink! Cutting out sugary drinks makes a HUGE difference on your diet. Sure I will eat my dairy-free ice cream, but I would rather eat my calories, carbs and sweets. Not drink them! Even juices that claim they are "organic" or "100% fruit juice" it is crap! They are still pasteurized. When you pasteurize something, it is not only killing the bacteria, but it's also killing all the nutrients. So don't be fulled by drinks. It's safer and better to just eat your calories, carbs and sweets. Don't drink them. It's a trap!
So a way to help you curb those cravings if you really are trying to eat better (and don't get me wrong, you may still have the "naughty" stuff, just don't indulge!) we just need to think of ways you can substitute. So like I said before, I love edamame with sea salt. It really helps my "salt" tooth when I am craving it so much! Also, if you are craving salt, your body is telling you that it is lacking nutrients. Sea salt is full of minerals unlike table salt, which are stripped of minerals.
If I get a sugar craving, I usually go for the SO DELICIOUS chocolate ice cream. it is SO good and has a hit of coconut. It is a taste of heaven! :)
Sweet cravings are usually a sign your body is giving off for the lack of energy. If you get the craves for sugar, grab a piece of fruit, veggies or grains! I am still working on getting in a better habit of first grabbing the fruit, but I still need a little work. Day by day.
What I should have started with was water. A lot of the time our body will have different cravings all because it just needs water. If you are waiting for you to get thirsty, that is bad! If you finally start to crave water, it means you are already dehydrated! Our bodies need water in the worst way. It helps our organs running, flushing toxins and helps with headaches. You probably have a headache from not drinking water!
STAY AWAY FROM SUGARED DRINKS!! Even those Vitamin waters, fruit juices and so on! They are not good for you!
If you are really craving a pop, then just go eat tablespoons of sugar. Oh, that sounds gross, well that's what you are about to drink! Cutting out sugary drinks makes a HUGE difference on your diet. Sure I will eat my dairy-free ice cream, but I would rather eat my calories, carbs and sweets. Not drink them! Even juices that claim they are "organic" or "100% fruit juice" it is crap! They are still pasteurized. When you pasteurize something, it is not only killing the bacteria, but it's also killing all the nutrients. So don't be fulled by drinks. It's safer and better to just eat your calories, carbs and sweets. Don't drink them. It's a trap!



.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment