Monday, September 23, 2013

Everything you need to know about the right "DIET"

Everyone is always in a constant look to find the right "diet". We've all tried so many different ones and nothing has ever really worked. Or we have found one that worked for a certain amount of time, but in the end, wasn't really worth it. 

What I first want to talk about is the actual word "DIET". I am sure you are going through your head of all the beloved diets we all know and, well, not love. But what the word actually means is what a person usually consumes. So, if you eat cookies, that's part of your diet. Veggies, fruits and that occasional candy bar? It is still apart of your diet.
So from here on out, especially if you want to start eating better and a lot healthier, don't say you're on a "diet". Always remind yourself that you are working on eating better. Some days, you will eat very well, and there are other days that you will want a little sweet or salty treat. Moderation is always okay! But, if you are serious about eating better, you want to give your "treats" a little make-over.

If you really feel like you have to be on a diet to help you gain self control, the ONLY one I recommend is the Mediterranean diet. Why it is the only one I recommend is because IT FOLLOWS THE FOOD PYRAMID! WOO! 


If you have questions about it, you can always search it and give it a try. I have a few things I take out of it, but that is what this blog is for. I am going to go through the pyramid step-by-step and explain what foods are good and bad and how to make alternatives. 

The changes I have made in my life have helped me so much! I am here to help others that are struggling as I have in my past. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment