Sunday, September 29, 2013

STEP FOUR: SEASONINGS part 2

The reason I split up seasonings and healthy oils was because in my opinion, we can use seasonings, or herbs, everyday. Herbs add so much flavor and nutrients in our food. So if you ever want to spice things up, experiment with different spices.
 I also wanted to go in depth about herbs. There are SO many different uses for herbs that we can use to heal our bodies, naturally. I am not one to take medicine, such as tylenol, ibuprophen, and so on. I don't understand why they were created in the first place when there are plants that do the exact same thing, minus all the toxins and impurities medicine has. Not only that, why would I take something for a headache when other medicines can cause heart failure, or seizures, stomach pain, fevers, and who knows what else? Herbal supplements are safe and are not addicting.
 So please, if you want a healthier, cleaner body, stop taking the man made medicines and start taking the original medicines. Don't poison your body any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment