To keep our bodies functioning properly, we need to make sure we include healthy fats. When cooking meals, there are a lot of people that use butter and margarine. Well, stop it! When you cook, start using olive oil. There are lots of different oils you can use, but I think olive oil is more convenient. I also use coconut oil to switch it up some days.
Serving size: 3-9 servings everyday
Using oils for cooking helps you get the fat your body needs. It can cut the risk of heart attack and helps prevents heart disease. I have provided a site that gives a list of different oils you could use for cooking.
http://www.today.com/food/beyond-olive-9-healthy-oils-cooking-dressing-dishes-1C8563746
In my introduction, I had mentioned that the only "diet" that I recommended was the Mediterranean diet. It follows the food pyramid and keeps you on track with staying healthy.
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/mediterranean-diet/CL00011
You do still want to have little servings of it. I usually use it once a day with one meal. Or you can use it as little as you want. Just don't over do it.
You do still want to have little servings of it. I usually use it once a day with one meal. Or you can use it as little as you want. Just don't over do it.

No comments:
Post a Comment