Monday, September 23, 2013

"YOU'RE ONE WORKOUT AWAY FROM BEING IN A BETTER MOOD"

Before I break down the food pyramid, I want to talk about exercising. It is SO important to keep yourself active! YES! It's hard! You don't want to keep working at it but I promise you, once that work out is done, you will feel so much better! Your body is releasing endorphins that make you feel awesome at the end of each work-out! Just like Elle from Legally Blonde says "Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't shoot their husbands, they just don't." So, if you don't want to shoot your husband, go for a run, bike ride, walk, frantically clean your house if you have to!  
Endorphins want to make you happy! Go get active!




















Exercising is so rewarding in the end! Even if you are just starting, you feel so good through-out the whole day! I usually go on a run in the mornings and I can tell a HUGE difference in my mood when I have been. This last week, I wasn't able to run and I was a beast the whole week! I was always in a bad mood. True, I do have the choice to how I want to act, but it surprised me so much that not running would do that to me. My endorphins were NOT happy! But today, I ran four and a half miles and have been joyous all day!

So keep at it and be active! Your body wants it and will start craving it when you have created the habit for yourself. So remember!...

You're not on a diet, you are working on eating better AND
endorphins are your friends and make you happy! Get active!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment