Monday, September 23, 2013

INTRODUCTION

This blog is for the purpose of helping me keep on track with being healthy and mostly for me to write when I'm bored. But a little about me...

My name is Shelli. I grew up in Utah my whole life, I am number six of seven children in my family (five of us are adopted, including myself) I love being outdoors and being active. I have been married for six months and love my husband more everyday, and LOVE running.  Just recently, I have been better with keeping up with a healthier way of living and write this blog to keep me, and hopefully others, inspired to keep it up! I want to go into nutrition and become a DC (doctor of chiropractic). My father-in-law has been doing is practice for seventeen years and it is amazing that I have seen so many miracles in his office, let alone my own life!
Anyway...

Also (just to clarify a little more about my own diet) I am a pescetarian. What that means is the only meat I eat is fish. And to elaborate more on that, the only fish I eat is salmon. It's the only meat I can eat that doesn't gross me out! Plus, I will get into more detail and depth why it is too. Most pescetarians still allow dairy in their diet. Well, I don't. I choose not to add dairy into my diet because of reasons I will list in later posts.

Well, there is just a bit about myself! Hopefully you will like what I write. Everything will be from my opinions and the research I have done that helped me get to the diet I chose to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment